23 Haziran 2010 Çarşamba

funny

So sometimes people pursue happiness koşuyorki rapidly, from rushing to pass.

Meteligim left to speak, a thief entered the house though .... I peeled

About my $ 1,000 prize kaybettim.Bulana "Rights of the mother.

In a cucumber is to her what salatallığın most kızdıpı.

Do not cry my darling getting wet.

We did not pull, the rope broke.

I first fell in love with Semra breaking my heart (I did not believe I looked again).

I can not even kill me tonight rope ...

Swallows without listening to Metallica is a passion.

Girls! Your white horse prince geldi.900 'lü lines.

Herbal Life're family.

Rather treacherous man. The young man was my enemy.

Hereafter, my sister involved if you're caught in the space world.

Ahiretbacımsın but if I catch the world in space do not mix.

As the problems grow.

There are three types of people. Those who count and who do not know.

Sıkıılmaktansıkıldım.

Ask if you sit like a kilozete sicarsin catlarsin do not sit.

Çürkü hate love to hate you more than I trust will not fake!

Tekerrurdan date is simply not present in the waters (Version)

Your eyes are beautiful to look at but do not know.

Keep your garden clean and garbage at the side garden.

Do not tell your sorrow well, one can not deal with his problem.

Love is a pool but do not fall into it, but they are stupid ...

The complexity of the game, those who play the game is inversely proportional to intelligence.)

If you get too close you avoid falling in love with death.

Love is like a bus, last stop before the bus ride to and should know how to download.

Snicker love to eat a cherry.

A fun course to run, but does not want to have fun, dear.

Can I get my love back I had years ago got olduda sorry.

I gave my heart let him keep that smell nice idiots had put in the refrigerator.

To love is a crime, punishment kiss, forgiveness of interest in forty years, men such as lemon is common.

Love is the first kicked a football do not pursue after the slip.

And will suffer in love with me, my cold is better than taking a nose.

Always tell him it is beautiful, especially if it is not.

Per channel I believe I'm in trouble I think I loved you yesterday while I was sleeping on the toilet.

To love is to stop deceiving the world will go there

If a mickle makes a plumber holidays.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder